Terms & Conditions
[toc] Please read these terms carefully before submitting any content. By submitting content, you indicate that you accept these terms of submission and you agree to abide by them.
If you do not agree to these terms, you may not use the site to submit any content.
These terms of submission explain the terms on which you may use the site to post, transmit, upload or otherwise submit any material or content to the site.
1. Use of Terms
- ‘You’ means you the website user and the person submitting the content.
- ‘We’, ‘us’ means Seton Home Study School.
- ‘This site’ means the Bayley Bulletin’ website, a project of Seton Home Study School.
- You must have the legal right and authority to accept these terms of submission.
- You are the owner of the material or content and/or have all the necessary rights, consents, and permissions required to submit the content.
- The content does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
3. Rights to Content
- By submitting any content to this website, including text and images, you are granting Seton Home Study School a non-revocable, non-exclusive, worldwide right to reproduce, modify, make derivative works of, display on this website, optionally feature it in our print magazine or on any of our websites, and use the content in connection with this site, including (without limitation) for the purposes of promoting and redistributing part or all of the site in any media formats and through any media channel.
- Seton Home Study School reserves the right to edit material for the purposes of clarity or to stay within our content guidelines.
- You retain all rights to your content, and can re-use in other mediums 30 days after it has been made public on SetonMagazine or the Bayley Bulletin.
4. Content Guidelines
Th eBayley Bulletin and Seton Home Study School maintains strict photography publishing guidelines as established by Dr. Clark. In keeping with these guidelines, please note:
- shoulders and midriff must be covered
- no short skirts or shorts
Where possible, we prefer high-quality images – to better show off your success!
5. Your Concerns
If you have any concerns about the material or content which appear on the site, please contact us.