Your vote counts! Which 2017 Planner do you like best?

Your vote counts! Which 2017 Planner do you like best?

Update: we have a finalist cover! The highest number of votes went to the cover of the Blessed Virgin Mary, St,. Michael a close second, and St. Elizabeth Seton in third place.

We’re getting ready to print 2017’s High School Catalog, and this time we want to know what you think!

The last couple of years, we’ve used Sts. Peter and Paul, keystones of our Faith and Church. Now, we have some beautiful options for you to choose from!

Let us know in the comments which one you think should be our 2017 planner cover, and why!

112 Comments

1. Emily McKinnon

I really do like the picture of young St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, but I think the picture of Our Lady is a little more edifying fore us trying to get through High School. I pray to her daily to help me with my school and all its trials. :)

2. Stella B.

All the pictures are beautiful, but I personally like the one of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton. She is whom Seton Home Study School is named after, so looking at her picture can remind us of why education is so important. It can also remind us to pray to her when we need strength to get through our high school work!

• HolyHobbit

is that a NASA shirt i see before me?? I love spacey stuff!!! :)

3. Amelia Coleman

I think the picture of St. Michael is the best. The other two are quite beautiful, but very well-used and well-known figures. St. Michael is the most unique, new, and exciting. He can also remind us that we can’t give in to laziness and to power through our work!

• Joey Barron

Same here! When I look at that picture, it gives me motivation and determination to work through something difficult. :)

• Rose

Yes, I love the intensity and strength in his eyes! It is so powerful and motivating!

4. Eleanor Fisher

I voted for the picture of the Blessed Virgin because she is the model Christian, and a good role model for all of us students. Not to mention the picture is beautiful!

5. Rose

First of all, all of the pictures are great! Thank you for the beautiful options.

I would like to vote for St. Michael the Archangel, because high schoolers today need the constant reminder that they are made for something greater, which is Heaven! And St. Michael is the protecter and defender against evil in all of its forms. He is a champion for them…for all Catholics, and gives us all courage to stand up for truth in a world filled with lies. Yes, the intercession of St. Michael will help them be able to learn the faith, know the faith, articulate the faith so that they, too will be strong, convicted, courageous soldiers of Christ.

• Joey Barron

Great post. I voted for St. Michael, too!

I agree!!

6. Maria Brounstein

I picked St. Michael because, growing up, we meet a lot of temptations. We need the protection of St. Michael and of all the saints. I also picked it because the picture is very pretty.

7. Giselle Faber

I like the one of St Michael the best. It is a very beautiful picture, and it reminds us to be as soldiers of Christ.

• HolyHobbit

same, i love ur piano pic! do u play?

• Giselle Faber

Thanks!! Unfortunately it is not my piano!:(:( Yea, I play piano and organ, and am hoping to start guitar soon too. Do you play any instruments?

• HolyHobbit

yes, i play piano, and i love it!!!! ive been considering guitar, you’ll have to tell me if you like it. I sing a bit, but thats all i do, is organ very much harder/different from piano?

• Giselle Faber

It is great I know! I love playing the piano! And the organ!
            I will tell you as soon as I get one! It might take me awhile because they can be pretty pricey. I love singing! I am in two church choirs.
            Organ is actually really hard! A lot harder than piano. Just all the coordination between both hands and the feet is super hard. But it is great to know it sense so few young people do it anymore.
            Btw, do you like writing?

• HolyHobbit

Oh, cool! I’d never thought about the hand feet coordination, I bet it would be crazy!! very nice! I was only in a Christmas choir once, but i loved it!! I do love writing and i do write a lot but getting it somewhere is the thing, the BB helps with that a lot. :) I read a lot more than I write tho, i just finished 1984 so im a little paranoid right now lol!

• Giselle Faber

It is crazy! But rewarding! It is so great to sing! I love it!:) Well, hey, if you love writing, come check out the Love for Writing channel on Disqus!! A bunch of other Setonians are on there, and one of them started it! It is a great place to hang out and share stories! I used to read a ton more than I write, but recently I have really been trying to write more. I am running out of good books to read!! But writing is super fun!:)

• HolyHobbit

Lol, same on reading more than writing, Ill have to look into that, thx!!

• Giselle Faber

Welcome!!!:)

8. Emily McKinnon

Oh yay! The Finalist! :) I just absolutely love that picture of Our Lady! I can’t wait to get my planner now! :)

9. Tracy

Mary would be my first choice. Elizabeth my second.

• Emily McKinnon

Same here! I just really really loved the picture of Our Blessed Mother! :)

• Amelia Coleman

fluffy pretty foo foos?!? XD u just made my day

• Emily McKinnon

@disqus_PMpLH6m9aS:disqus Nice….”…kick butt on a demon.” You read my mind, haha. :)

10. HolyHobbit

oh well, the mary one is super gorgeous too!! love her <3 !!

• Emily McKinnon

@disqus_PMpLH6m9aS:disqus Are you doing the Easter Art Challenge? I am!–I decided to try it out…for once. :)

• HolyHobbit

lol probly not, so super busy this week w/ exams and 4h club days ACK!

• Emily McKinnon

Agh! You do 4h?!?! You’re so lucky! :) I know how you feel about being busy though. I’ve got so many things to do/catch up on. :/ It’s tiring.
          Also, if you want, you should check out the Disqus channel I started: Love for Writing! :)
          I tried looking for the channel you started, but I can’t seem to find it. :/

• HolyHobbit

coolio! ill probly look for it soon, dont worry about my channel, idk if id be able to run it now!! XD

• Emily McKinnon

:) Oh, that’s too bad. :/ Ah, well! :) Poor thing, you must be really busy! I kind of am too, I’m just procrastinating as often as possible. XD I’ve been trying to catch up on Math Tests. :p And now, I’m on the last test! *phew* Lol! :)

• HolyHobbit

Ah! for me its biology, one silly chapter took a few weeks more than planned and BAMO im like fourty three thousand weeks behind on it…but thats what homeschooling is for right? taking things at your own pace! ;)

• Emily McKinnon

Biology? How interesting. Biology is the most simple of all tests for me. Not kidding, only one test has come back that was not 100%. :/ Maybe it’s because I love Biology! Is that weird? ;)
            Well, that’s my excuse! :) Though, my mom and older siblings don’t seem to agree with me on that subject. Wonder why. ;)
            Oh, well, I guess I am kind of behind on English too, come to think of it. I’m supposed to have the rough draft of my Research Report done by now. But, I haven’t even started. :/ I’ll get there someday. :)
            #HomeschoolersGotItEasy ;)

rofl, exact opposite!! all my english was done early!! I LOVE english!! <3

• Emily McKinnon

So do I! :) But, I’m having a difficult time finding time for my Research Report. Though, I should have time now. Now that I finished all those darn math tests. :) I’m almost done with English anyway, though. And, Science. And, basically everything else. :) What grade are you in? :)

• HolyHobbit

10th, im doing my research report on operation iraqi freedom, especially but not only because my dad was in it! <3 what are u doing for your RR?

• Emily McKinnon

Ah, cool! I’m in 10th too! :) For my Research Report this year, I’m doing it off of the Right to Bear Arms. :) Yours must be intriguing! :) I haven’t really even started mine yet though. :/ I’m still in the process of trying to get it all sorted out. Plus, I JUST finished my Math Tests. :) Well, not all of them yet. :/ I was just so behind on some. *sigh* :)
            I’ve been trying to find something creative-ish to do this Summer. And, I found some Christian Community Theaters near me! :) Only two are actually doing auditions for any plays I could really do, though. :) Do you like singing/acting? :) I LOVE doing both! :)

• HolyHobbit

AAHH! so cool!!! my friend in germany, @Moore, is doing that one too. I just finished Q2, and i dont really write on things (i should tho…) until the last min…i always just gather and sort and gather and organize and gather and fill in outlines and then write like crazy at the end and revise revise revise!!! COOL!! i love singing, i really only do it for myself, and a few 4h things…im thinking about getting my parents to let me join the choir. I play piano alot which i love, and i directed the past two skits for my 4h club’s club days competitions. the first year i did well and we got to move on, this year i have to wait till wed to know…im also directing my homeschool group’s stations of the cross passion play thing this year, i cant wait!! I hope to act and direct this one too…new experiences right!!?!? ;) I wish i could just act sometimes but whatevs, i love it! if i could pick, id be the lead in some musical with lots of dancing… :)

• Emily McKinnon

Wow! That’s awesome! :) I actually “talked” a bit with Moore! :) She was asking where I lived when I lived in Germany! :)
            Haha! :) Woah, that’s a lot in one day! :/ I always save mine for when I know I can have my Dad or older sis go over it with me! :)
            Singing is one of the best! :) It would be totally worth it to join the choir! I’m in my Church Choir, so are two of my sisters. :) It’s really edifying and SO worth it! :) I LOVE playing piano! :) I took lessons for about 5-6 years, I think. :/ And now, I teach my two younger siblings once a week! :) Such a beautiful instrument! :)
            That’s so awesome! :) Skits must be fun! :) Yes!!!! New experiences are the best!!!!! :) Haha! :) I would do the same, haha! :) Which is why I want to audition for these two plays that I found near me. But, I HIGLY DOUBT that my parents will agree with me. :/ We used to be involved in a Christian Community Theater a few years back–when we lived in TX. :) But, we haven’t looked back into it here as of yet. :/ So, now I’m making it my duty to search for one! :) Though, I know it’ll never happen. :/ Still, it’s worth a try, right? :) It’s just that the times of auditions for these plays are within this week/next week. So, it’s very doubtful I’ll even end up auditioning for them. :/

• Amelia Coleman

Last test EVER? Dang girl!

• Emily McKinnon

No, no, no, no!!! Last test of the Second Quarter though, haha! :) And most of the third, as well. See, I was really behind on tests, haha! :) But, I’m almost done with Science, English, History, and basically all of those aside from Math. XD Haha! :)

Oh, okay, phew. Yeahhhh I’m kinda still in Q2, too

• Emily McKinnon

Well, that’s test-wise. I’m almost done with 3Q now–for most things. ;)
            So, really random question, but: do you like swimming? :) Just for the heck of it, my mom, two younger siblings and I are going to this hotel called: “The Great Wolf Lodge.” Don’t know if you’ve ever heard of it before. What it basically is, is a HUGE indoor pool! :) With slides, and everything else one needs for a good time! I’ve never been to one before, so I’m really excited! Hence, the reason why I can’t stop talking about it. :) Anyways, it’s so awesome! :) So my mom, two younger siblings, and I got a room for tonight. And, we’re just gonna spend the day swimming! :) Scratch school, I’m off to go have fun! :) …In 5 hours…..still…. :/ Haha! ;)

Wow that sounds fun!
            Okay, this may (okay, will) sound crazy – but…as much as I love everything the world has to throw at me in terms of sports, arts, and hobbies…I don’t like swimming. Well, it’s okay once in a while in the summer with friends, but it’s just not that fun for me!
            Still, have fun! :)

• Emily McKinnon

How can you NOT like swimming?!?!–and that’s coming from this girl who doesn’t like oceans, lakes, etc. ;) Really? Swimming is one of my favorite sports ever! Swimming, Gymnastics, Baseball, and Skiing are some of the bests! :)
            I’ll have fun, don’t worry. XD Even if my mom and little brother are both scared of the slides that they saw. XD I’ll make sure that I break them of that first, haha! :) You should look up the “Howling Tornado” in “Great Wolf Lodge”. Seriously, this is the first thing I’ll be doing when I get there! :) There’s no way you can tell me that this doesn’t look amazing! XD

• Amelia Coleman

Okay that looks TERRIFYING!!! I wouldn’t go in there in a million years! Well, okay, I might ;)
            Swimming is just kind of boring, like running or something. It’s not competitive, and I am very competitive! Also, it wears you out really quickly. Yeah, I’ve never seen the ocean before, but I’m kind of scared of it. It’s so deep and dark and I have a phobia of sharks! Well who doesn’t? Obviously, shark attacks are very rare so I don’t have to worry. Well, maybe I’d worry if I had a parachute failure and landed in the middle of the Pacific. Yes, I do run through these scenarios for hours in the middle of the night.
            Anyway, please don’t kill yourself on that thing, Emi!

• Emily McKinnon

Terrifying? What is wrong with you, Mia?! :)
            I like running, so I can’t speak for that. :/ ;) I’m very competitive too, hence the reason why I love swimming races! :) Well, you have to get your body used to it, if you don’t want to pass out after 5 minutes, haha! It took me awhile to get used to it too. Although, I was on a Swim Team for about 4 years. :)
            Yes! I’m not the only one afraid of the ocean!!! ;) Same! Sharks scare me to death! :(
            Me? Kill myself? Please, Mia……….yeah, better keep me in your prayers, I may end up dying on that thing. LOL! :) I’m kidding, don’t worry about me, girl! I love to do things that scare me! That’s why I LOVE roller coasters! :)

• Amelia Coleman

Haha! Well, I love roller coasters too! But I haven’t been on any huge ones so that may change! I like running sometimes, but only to condition for other sports. I’ve never been on swim team. I did play football on a real team, though, when I was 9/10 and still going through that SERIOUS tomboy phase…you remember, the one I told you about when I was 8…

• Emily McKinnon

Roller coasters are better when they’re scarier and bigger/taller! I love the ones where you just DROP! :) So amazing! :) Ah, yes, tomboy phase. :) It’s okay, I went through the same thing for a while there. Then, when one of my many sisters got married and moved out, I took her place as the “mentally oldest.” :/ Now, it’s my other sister who is more of the tomboy. I’m more of the mature one…for the main part. ;) I can be a bit of a tomboy at times. It depends on my mood, you know? Most of the time, I’m busy helping out and acting as the “mental oldest”, that I don’t have time to be the tomboy, lol! :)

• Amelia Coleman

Yes. I guess I just grew out of it. But I don’t think I could have been more of a tom boy. I would cry because I was’t a boy, and because I didn’t think it was fair that girls couldn’t play football/baseball. My parents would have looong discussions with me. In a way, though, I still have my tom-boy side. It’s just that now I’m neither tom-boyish or girly-girlish, I’m just teenagerishXD

• Emily McKinnon

Sounds familiar. XD Although, I never really have been much of a tomboy, or an overly “girly” girl. :) I’ve kind of been more of the mature one. :) Always will be, too, I’m sure. XD It’s weird, because, I’m not even “teenagerish”. I’m too mature, I think. Is this a bad thing? ;) I’m always having to remind older siblings to act their age… :/ Not in a rude way, mind you! It’s just that the majority of my older siblings are all a bunch of dorks, haha! XD We’re a very sarcastic, immature family–aside from my mom, three older sisters, little sis, and I. XD Still very sarcastic, but not at all immature. :/ Except when we have to be, lol! :)

• Emily McKinnon

@ameliacoleman:disqus Well, the good thing is: I didn’t kill myself!!! :) As a matter of fact, I LOVED every minute of it!!! :) I really wish that I could’ve stayed longer, actually!
            And–oh wow!!–that “Howling Tornado” slide! :) I LOVED it!!!!! I must’ve gotten on that slide with my little siblings more than 40 times!! :) I also did this one called: “Wolf(‘s) Tail”!–You gotta look it up to see what it looks like!–It was amazing!!!! For some strange reason, I couldn’t get my Mom to go down it. ;) It’s so cool though! You drop like 20 feet, and then you slide the rest of the way down! :) It was so epic!!! Not even kidding, I LOVED that slide!!! :)

Mia, someday when you come out here, we’re gonna go back to “Great Wolf Lodge” and break you of this fear!! And, we’ll have TOO MUCH FUN!!! :)

• Amelia Coleman

P.S. My FAV show ever is Great British Baking show. If you haven’t seen it yet, watch it. I mean it.

• Emily McKinnon

I will do that. :) I haven’t seen it as of yet. :/ But, I do LOVE the cooking shows: Chopped, and Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives. :) Two of my absolute favorite shows ever! :) I will watch that though! I’ve seen a video by Studio C(don’t know if you know about them, but they’re a Christian comedy show) where they make fun of the Great British Baking Show. :) It was really funny! :) But, I will watch that. Two of my favorite things in this world: Brits and Baking. XD

• Amelia Coleman

I’ve seen chopped and it’s not have as good. Chopped junior is much funner than chopped. But GBB is the BOMB. Ah, Studio C…that’s the 2nd time I’ve heard of them. I may have to watch it…

• Emily McKinnon

I love Chopped! It’s so aggravating to watch!–But, in a good way, you know? ;) I didn’t really like Chopped Junior at all. :/ Studio C is mainly just a Youtube Channel that I keep up with! They’re stuff is HILARIOUS!!! :) YOu should check them out! :)

• Amelia Coleman

Okay. Have you watch any of GBBS? I am obsessed.

• Emily McKinnon

As I said, I watched a bit. But, right now, I’m busy trying to write my story for our little “contest” on Disqus, and I’m also trying to catch up on some schoolwork. :) Is it on Netflix, do you know? I don’t really watch TV in general. I really only use Hulu, Netflix, DVDs, and Amazon. :)

• Amelia Coleman

Oh yeah, I forgot about that contest. I’ll have to get busy! Yes, it’s on Netflix! Watch it! Watch it! *chanting*. Yeah I don’t watch much (any?) TV, unless it’s football. We got an Amazon firestick because we watch almost everything on Amazon, and that’s what we use to watch things. We sometimes use Netflix to watch things Amazon doesn’t have (like GBBS).

• Emily McKinnon

Yes ma’am, you sure will! The deadline is March 9th! :)
            Haha, okay, I apparently need to watch this. XD I will in time. But, for Lent, the family gave up TV shows during the day. :/ Excepting, Friday dinner time and Sundays. :) Maybe I’ll start then. Though, I highly doubt it. :/ It might have to wait until after Lent. *le sigh* ;)
            Just out of curiosity, though…: is it called “Great British Baking Show” or the “Great British Bake off”? :)

• Amelia Coleman

“the Great British Baking Show”. Yeah, we’re cutting back on the TV for Lent, too, even though I REALLY WANNA WATCH SEASON 3 AGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGH your Lent list read my minddddd

• Emily McKinnon

Hahaha! :) So, it isn’t The Great British Bake Off? Awkward. I was watching the wrong show. :/ I’ll try to find it after Lent. I’m still not really doing shows during Lent. Even though the family and I are about to be watching “North and South.”–have you ever seen that?! It’s on Netflix. It’s a movie set during…Jane Austen times…? It’s terrific though! It stars Richard Armitage(Thorin in the Hobbit movies!!). :)
            You got this girl!!! You can do this! …If I can survive all of Lent without tea, you can make it without the Baking show. ;) Lol! :P

• Emily McKinnon

Also, I just watched a bit of one of the episodes. :) You may have gotten me hooked on yet another show, Mia! :)

• Amelia Coleman

It’s so good! It’s fun and charming, with just enough tenseness in it. Not too much, but not too little!! Plus the English accents are the best. I’m on season 2.

• Emily McKinnon

Awesome! I’m gonna have to watch some more later. But right now, I really need to get ready for “Great Wolf Lodge”. :) Really should be leaving soon, actually! Wish me luck! ;)

• Amelia Coleman

Luck! (A few days lateXD)

• Emily McKinnon

It was so fantastically terrifyingly awesome, that I wanna go back already!!!!! :)

• Amelia Coleman

Did you go on the tornado thingy?

• Emily McKinnon

I did indeed! And, it was AMAZING!!! I think my little siblings and I went on it over 50 times!!! It was so fantastic!! :)

• Amelia Coleman

Now you’re making me want to go…

• Emily McKinnon

See?!?! It’s super cool! And not too terrifying. :) So worth it! We pass Great Wolf Lodge every time we go to Mass, and it just makes me want to go back all the more!! ARGHH!! ;)

Haha:)

• Amelia Coleman

Also: I gave up the computer for Lent so I’ll only be around on Sundays.

• Emily McKinnon

Alrighty! Way to go, girlie! :) I couldn’t give up the computer, because: SO….Much…SCHOOL… :( Though, I am trying to spend little time on it. :) I gave up tea….so difficult. But, not coffee! I have to have one caffeine drink to keep me going! XD

• Amelia Coleman

Hahaha. I still do school on here and write. But I just stay off the internet.

• Emily McKinnon

Well, I need the Seton site and everything, plus I keep up with my sister’s blogs. :) They live far away, okay! ;) But, really thumbs up to you! I gave up shows during the week excepting Friday and Sunday. :) So, that’s difficult as it is. Plus, only meat once a day! :( Also, I gave up tea!!!! :0 That’s the hardest of them all by far! ;)

• Amelia Coleman

Wow! You gave up a lot of stuff!

• Emily McKinnon

I try to give up as much as possible. Though, I’m not like my older brother…he gave up meat. XD That’s a hard one, trust me. :P

• Amelia Coleman

Wow. Yeah once I tried to give up bread…

• Emily McKinnon

I should do that….I’m supposed to be cutting back on my wheat intake. *shrug* yeah, right. I need wheat. LOL! :) It is pretty difficult to not have tea though, I’m telling you. And, not watching our Friday night movie. *groan* I can’t wait till Lent is over. LOL! :) :P

• Amelia Coleman

Me too! Couldn’t you just move your movie night to Sunday?

• Emily McKinnon

No, we’re trying to see if we can make it without Friday movie night. XD Plus, we’re trying to see how long we can really go without movies, lol! ;) :)

• Amelia Coleman

Oh, okay. Yeah we do that sometimes, too. We don’t really watch movies too often, but sometimes the little kids get on Curious George or Angelina Ballerina kicks and we have to stop before it gets out of hand:)

• Emily McKinnon

Curious George! Oh my gosh, that’s like my childhood! I LOVED–and still do—the Curious George Movie!! Have you heard any of the songs from it? I love them! :) We don’t do much of movies aside from Friday nights…but, we do a bit of shows when it’s not Lent. XD :P My niece is OBSESSED with the Curious George show!! Anytime that I’ve visited with her, I’m pretty sure I end up: sitting on the couch, her on my lap, watching Curious George, trying SO HARD not to laugh, and cuddling with my niece like crazy. ;) :P

• Amelia Coleman

Curious George is my fav. We watch the episodes, though, not the movies.

• Emily McKinnon

The movie was great! I grew up loving that movie!! :) the show is so silly, though,that I love it. :)

• Amelia Coleman

haha. CG is actually hilarious at times. :)

• Emily McKinnon

Yeah, gotta admit, it kinda is. :)

bwahahahahaa

• Emily McKinnon

*rolls eyes playfully* ;)

• Amelia Coleman

@disqus_PMpLH6m9aS:disqus – have you ever done Kolbe? The expression ‘coolio’ sounds Kolbe chatroom-ish, just saying from experience, lol!! :)

• HolyHobbit

once, when i was like 7ish for a few years, then we did Catholic Heritage Curriculum and then with 7th grade i started seton…thats funny tho!

• Amelia Coleman

Oh, haha! I did CHC most of my life, with a couple years of Seton and MDG thrown in there. I took 2 LotR and a photography summer class at Kolbe, as well as German in 7th grade, so I got to know some of the kids through the chatrooms. I wish Seton had chatrooms…but they’re probably a pain to monitor XD

• HolyHobbit

wut. KOLBE HAS AN LOTR CLASS!!!?! no fair!!!! true…but theyd still be fun!! ;)

• Amelia Coleman

Yeah they do! So am I safe to assume you’re a Tolkien fanatic like me?

• HolyHobbit

YEEES!!!! Tolkienites UNITE!!!!!!!!! yes. ;)

• Amelia Coleman

Haha well I figured by your profile pic. Do you like the books or the movies better?

• HolyHobbit

Duh…BOOOOKS!!! What about u? Full disclosure, I listened to the last 2/3 of it on cd, but I loved ever minute!!

Books. Duh is right XD

Lol!

• Amelia Coleman

So whos your fav character? Mine is eowyn.

• HolyHobbit

aaack…probly Sam, Eowyn’s really cool too tho. ;)

• Amelia Coleman

I love Sam…he was my favorite until Durnhelm’s true identity was known;) I also adore all elves…what’s your favorite race? Elves men hobbits dwarves??

• HolyHobbit

grrr…why is this so hard!? k, if i could pick id be a hobbit just cus theyre comfortable and lovign and happy and they have good food…yeah. and their country is green adn warm and they can kick wizards out of thier county if they need to but mostly theyre just happy and well fed and yeah…elves are an epic people tho, and men are well…men ya know, but I like them too, dwarves are like gunpowder ;)

• Amelia Coleman

Hobbits are probably the most like me, but I still love Elves the most:) Dwarves have a place in my heart, too, and men are awesome…akk

• HolyHobbit

haha!! I know, I liked the book elves that liked singing and dancing and MEAT!!

• Amelia Coleman

But dwarves like meat more. XD

11. Christopher Wolfenden

I love the Mary one!!! :)

12. Immanuel Portus

The Saint Michael the Archangel’s amazing. He is a pillar of strength. May he continue to guide and protect us all.

13. -Angies+Apples

Definitely the St. Michael one. :) The Mary one is second favorite…

14. Clare

I like the St Elizabeth Ann Seton one!
    It would be awesome if there was a planner for international students like me, that goes from the start of the year to the end, say like for next year they should also make a 2018 one, not just 2017-2018 , that’s just my suggestion, ’cause I think they’re really cool, only they’re not that helpful when your school year goes from Feb to Dec ;) .